How to Choose a Professional Carpet Cleaner
From the desk of: Maria Brown
There are infinite carpet cleaners available in the market. Each of them claims to be the best and provide unmatched cleaning service at unbeatable price. So what should you do to find out which is a genuine and professional carpet cleaner? Here is a brief guideline on how to choose a professional and great carpet cleaner for your precious carpets.
I have worked in the cleaning industry for more than 15 years as a former licensed and certified carpet cleaner. I have seen people judge a carpet cleaner on the basis of the price quoted and most often people tend to choose the one with the cheapest quote. This is the biggest mistake you can do! After your home and car, your carpets are your most expensive possessions so you should not play blind while choosing a cleaner for the carpets.
Let’s see what all you need to know about a company before you decide to hire it:
- What is the guarantee for the service being provided?
- Is the company a member of an association?
- Why should you hire that carpet cleaner?
- Do their cleaners have proper license and certification to do the job?
- Is the company fully insured?
To ensure your money and carpets are in experienced and trusted hands, make sure to find answers to all the above-mentioned questions – in WRITTEN!
Do you want to know my recommendation for the best carpet cleaner? Well I would always recommend My Home Carpet Cleaner to anyone looking for a reliable and professional carpet cleaning.
The company has insurance and all of its cleaners have proper license and certification required to perform carpet cleaning. Moreover, their friendly staff and professionalism at every step is just commendable.
To contact My Home Carpet Cleaner, just click http://myhomecarpetcleaner.net.au/
Revealing Essential Secrets
For the past 6-8 months I have indulged myself in deep research of the carpet cleaning industry. During this time, I came across numerous carpet cleaners and I can conclude now that only 1 out of 29 carpet cleaners are worth your time and money. Here I share some dirty tricks used by leading carpet cleaners to entice the customers and how you can avoid been trapped by them.
Dirty Tricks of Carpet Cleaners Exposed
1. Very Low Quotation. Don’t get fascinated by cheap prices quoted by carpet cleaners as this may lead to spending more than expected money for getting full-fledged cleaning service for your carpets.
2. Promising Certified Cleaners. Some cleaners promise certified cleaners but don’t trust their words. Look for proper certification and license of the cleaners before letting them in your home/office.
3. Providing No Written Guarantee. Fraud carpet cleaners do not provide any written guarantee but keep promising for guarantee. So don’t just rely on their words and ask for written guarantee.
4. Lies and More Lies! You will get more lies from such cleaners who will do anything to entrap you with their flowery language and impressive deals. They will talk about their experience, knowledge, and so on. But always stay alert from these lies!
Remember that the cleaning industry is un-regulated which is why fraud companies are able to stay in business without being caught. So just beware of all these fake commitments and keep your eyes open while choosing a professional carpet cleaner!